Processing dispute chargebacks usually require the merchant to prove the customer was displayed the correct order amount at checkout, or that the order is not a duplicate by proving a significant difference between previous orders.
Evidence can include:
- Proof of Delivery
- Proof of delivery
- Documentation of customer’s signature upon delivery
- Tracking logs
- Shipping label
- Photo evidence from carrier
- Payment log information
- Proof of the amount charged and displayed at checkout
- Proof the transaction is not a duplicate order
- Transaction history that indicates a single order was placed
- Compelling evidence that proves two orders are significantly different through timestamps, item(s) ordered, alternate information entered at checkout like shipping address, email address, etc.